John Anderson, Acting Warden
7 Industrial Blvd.
Industrial, WV 26426
Phone: (304) 782-2371
Fax: (304) 782-4816
Fax: (304) 782-4285
Salem Correctional Center is a Medium/Minimum security facility for the West Virginia Division of Corrections. Our Mission is to ensure public safety by providing care, custody and control of convicted adult male offenders, while influencing positive change in behavior patterns by providing offenders with an environment that focuses on Rehabilitation, Education and Substance Abuse Treatment.
- Acting Warden - John Anderson
- Deputy Warden - Katherine Hess, Deputy Warden
- Associate Warden of Programs - Donna Kuroski
- Associate Warden of Security - Dennis Peters
- Associate Warden of Operations - Joshua Ashcraft
- Executive Assistant - Ruben Pena
- Business Manager - Heather Laulis
The Salem Correctional Center is located one mile West of Salem in Harrison/Doddridge County, West Virginia. The facility is located on a sixty-one acre tract of land. Salem Correctional Center was formerly known as the West Virginia Industrial Home for Youth and was part of the WV Division of Juvenile Services until July 1, 2013, when it made the transition from Juveniles to Adults and became part of the WV Division of Corrections family.